IKAW-AKO Foundation is looking for a dynamic Filipino individual who can understand and support foundation`s Vision, Mission and Goal for the ff. position:
TRAINING CENTER MANAGER
- Female, 21 to 30 years old
- 2~3 years experience in related job or Fresh graduate of related field with knowledge in management work
- Flexible, hardworking, honest and can handle tasks under the minimum supervision
- Must possess at least a Bachelor`s Degree (preferably in Administration/ Management/ Education/ English/ Communication)
- Good in oral and written communication in English
- Can handle and manage Ikaw-Ako International Cooperation Training Center program for development of foreign students and personnel.
- Can oversee and direct administrative services of the organization
- With background in foreign relation or international understanding
- Can stay in at Ikaw-Ako Training Center at Silay City, Negros Occ.
Email your resume and application letter with 2×2 picture attached to email@example.com not later than February 28, 2017.